2011年1月27日木曜日

GooglePlex

So, I finally came to the "GooglePlex" the main site of Google at Mountain View, California.

I've read somewhere that the two founders, Larry Page and Sergey Brin loved the academic atmosphere of Stanford University where they started Google, and designed the site so that it will keep the atmosphere.
Since the campus is full of nature and the air is so beautiful, I started jogging in the morning.  Here are some photos I took in the morning.
I don't know if this portion of land is owned by Google or not, but there are more spaces of expanding the campus.
This one was taken in the afternoon. I love this Android Robot. And you can also see a Doughnut.
And an Eclair, Froyo, and Gingerbread. If you are an Android freak, you should know what these mean.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿